Thursday 28 February 2013

Easy, Healthy, Inexpensive AND Delicious!



When you are raising two boys who are under the age of two, you quickly find out that your needs are put last. Please don't misread that as me complaining, I went through some rough times getting to motherhood, and I wouldn't change a thing! My boys come first, whatever they need,  (as long as it's reasonable, of course!) My living situation goes like this; I stay at home with the boys, and Chris is the one who brings home the bacon ;) (He once worked at a hog plant, I always got a kick out of that phrase..)

As a stay at home mom, I have to make a shout out to all the stay at home parents! (We work our butts off 24/7!) One in particular would be to my mommy. She is great! Becoming a mother I now see her in a whole new light. Staying at home keeping a clean house for your family, while keeping their taste buds happy is a lot of work! (I live with three boys, I am DREADING the teenage years! hahah) I have to take my hat off to my mom, she's always been there and always kept our home a loving one. She has not only shown but inspired  me to make a loving home for my family, and for that I am thankful. I love her to the moon and back!

Time management is very important to me, so when it come to cooking I prefer meal preparations to be fairly minimal. For special occasions I love spending time in the kitchen and perfecting, but on a day to day basis I like it quick, but with quality. I threw this together in less than 5 minutes! Here are the four simple things you will need;

  • Whole Wheat Tortilla 
  • Thin Sliced Meat ( I used Schneiders Turkey Breast lunch meat )
  • Mustard.
  • Lettuce OR Snow Peas ( I had no lettuce in the house and resorted to Snow Peas, SO GOOD)

    Toddler friendly too!! I hope you enjoy this simple lunch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment